- Do welcome new members. Say "Hi" and introduce yourself. Remember what it felt like when you were new??
- Do help others. We're a community. And it works best when members help each other out.
- Do make sure you are posting in the right forum, especially if you have a question.
- Do realize YTV.com is a youth oriented site. All messages are moderated. This means someone on our staff will read your post to make sure it's cool (safe) before it goes live (before you can see it.) Please be patient.
- Do remember your online manners. Posting IN CAPTIALS MEANS YOU ARE YELLING! Yikes! Also, adding a ton of empty white space between your sentences makes your post a chore to read. You don't want that do you?
- Do express yourself! Share your thoughts, opinions and stories. We want to hear from you!
- Do check out some of the great 'help' topics in the Sitekick® Trading forum if you are just getting started with Sitekick®. There is a lot you can learn from our experienced players!
- Don't behave inappropriately, this includes accusing members of "stealing" or "scamming" Sitekick® chips. If you have a suspicion, email us and we will look into it for you - promise.
- Don't try to post racist, obscene, bullying or threatening messages on the message boards. We moderate all posts and your account will be deleted if you try.
- Don't post on behalf of a deleted member. If you do, watch out! Your account will be at risk.
- Don't flood the boards. You know, don't try to post the same thing over and over and all over the place. It's rude and annoying. You definitely won't make friends and risk losing the ones you got if you flood.
Use good judgment and all will be wonderful!